Innovation & ICT
Proposals are sought under the 2009 work programme of the Information and Communication Technologies Policy Support Programme (ICT PSP) which aims to stimulate and to accelerate the development of a sustainable, competitive, innovative and inclusive information society. It supports activities to accelerate implementation of ICT based services and systems through wider uptake and best use and the exploitation of digital content by citizens, governments and businesses. Eight themes apply:
- Health, ageing and inclusion;
- Digital Libraries and cultural heritage material for education;
- Government and governance.
- Energy efficiency in social housing and climate change actions;
- Multilingual Web;
- Public Sector and Geographical Information;
- Internet Evolution and Security (incl. RFID);
- Open innovation, user experience and living labs.
Deadline: 2 June.